'Show Destkop' item icons

Andrew Conkling andrewski at verizon.net
Fri Jul 16 21:31:49 CEST 2004

I'm using CVS and I appreciate the inclusion of the 'Show Desktop' buttons.  However, they seem quite counter-intuitive; with the panel on the left, the arrow pointing to the rest of the desktop is the one to hide all windows, while the arrow pointing to the edge of the screen is the one to restore them.  This, of course, makes sense if the panel is at the bottom or top, I realise.

My question is: could these images be changed to something more clear?  A picture of windows that fade out when the real windows are hidden, or something similar.  I'm not very good at using image programs like the Gimp, but I'm willing to try if you'd like.  That's a detail; what do you devs think?

Thanks,
Andrew