xfce cvs version and xfce-goodies

Fri Jul 16 20:04:24 CEST 2004

Brian,

The following is the output:

xfce4-panel

(xfce4-panel:22172): libxfcegui4-WARNING **: tray icon has requested a
size of (1 x 1), resizing to (24 x 24)

(xfce4-panel:22172): libxfcegui4-WARNING **: tray icon has requested a
size of (1 x 1), resizing to (24 x 24)
** Message: xfce4-panel: Successfully started with session management
** Message: xfce4-panel: Exit

I didn't see much there.

Based upon that, I went back and re-did the whole thing from scratch to
see if there was something that I missed. Perhaps something flashed by
in the console window that I did not see.

That would seem (?) to be the case, as the plug-ins are now working. In
fact, I did not even have to restart the panel to get them to show.

Not sure what it was, but all seems to be well at this point.

Thanks for taking the time to respond Brian.

Best,

Marc