Bug? with system tray in panel

Andrew Conkling andrewski at verizon.net
Fri Jul 16 21:45:41 CEST 2004

Hi, again with CVS (lots of questions!):

I have a system tray in my panel, with none in the taskbar.  When I move it from vertical to horizontal, or vice versa, my XMMS icon (enabled with the status docklet plugin) therein disappear and cannot be restored.  If I restart XMMS, the icon doesn't go into the system tray.  I tried with xfcalendar with no problem, so the problem is only with XMMS AFAICT.  Is this something that can be fixed, or is the problem with XMMS?  (It seems it always is....)

Thanks,
Andrew