source files format request

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Fri Jul 16 21:12:56 CEST 2004

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> or, you can save yourself even _more_ time and write a script to go into
> each directory to do it.  then you don't have to rename the directories
> (something we're not going to do), you don't have to look it up on the
> web, and you don't have to manually run the compile for each directory.
> plus, you can post your script to the list, and everyone can benefit.
>
> of course, you could also use update-xfce (if you're using CVS) or
> garxfce4 (if you're using stable), and you don't have to know anything
> at all about the compile order.
>
> 	-brian

Well, now is as good a time as ever to share my makefile for CVS builds.
I hacked it together before I knew about update-xfce.  It works for me
in my specific situation, maybe someone else might find it useful.  I
put it in the top level of the CVS tree (in the same dir as all the
app dirs).

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA