xfce cvs version and xfce-goodies

Fri Jul 16 18:26:09 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I did search the archives on this and did not see anything, but I still
suspect that this is going to be a dumb question.

I finally had some time to download and install the current cvs version
of xfce on FC2 as of yesterday. It looks great.

I did the same this morning with the cvs versions of xfce-goodies. All
seemed to go well with the exception that the panel "add new item" menu
does not pick up the new plugins after they have been installed and the
panel restarted.

Are the current goodies plugins not yet compatible with the new panel,
or is there are problem with the panel menu not picking up the new
plugins? Or did I screw something up...

Thanks all for the continued great work.

Marc