source files format request

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 16 18:03:15 CEST 2004

or, you can save yourself even _more_ time and write a script to go into
each directory to do it.  then you don't have to rename the directories
(something we're not going to do), you don't have to look it up on the
web, and you don't have to manually run the compile for each directory.
plus, you can post your script to the list, and everyone can benefit.

of course, you could also use update-xfce (if you're using CVS) or
garxfce4 (if you're using stable), and you don't have to know anything
at all about the compile order.

	-brian