Still having problems with the Xfce-session

Devin Whalen devin at synapticvision.com
Tue Jul 13 15:52:46 CEST 2004

IIRC, the session manager crashes on logout when using gtk 2.4 (or was
> it X.org server?). It's one of the reasons it was never officially
> released ;) Benedikt, do you remember this bug?
>
> 	Jasper

I am running Mandrake 10 and have been having the same problems.  Since
it will not restore my session how do I set up a default session?
Because I usually have the same things open anyway.  Or should I just
uninstall the session manager and put it all in the start up script?

Thanks

--
Devin Whalen
Programmer