Question

Ktalà miquel at ktala.org
Wed Jul 14 08:20:07 CEST 2004

Hi everybody again :

Problem solved. I supose I had files from a wrong installation because I
deleted the download directory and the script worked ok. I have my cvs's
xfce 4.2 working in my computer and it looks fine.

Bye

	Miquel (a.k.a. Ktalà)

P.S. I am remembering my C because I want to be involved in this cool
project.

En/na Ktalà ha escrit: