display resolution & windows positions

Sergey Manucharyan serge at bonbon.net
Thu Jul 8 19:01:25 CEST 2004

Hi Jasper,

Thank you for the fix, everything is ok now with different
screen resolutions.

One minor issue with Graphical Pager:
when I use it keeping my panel in the lower right corner
(XFCE_POS_STATE_END), with new session the panel is
starting shifted to the left at a distance depending on the
number of workspaces. (Without graphical pager everything
works fine)

Here is the debug info for 2 workspaces:

DBG[panel.c:236] restrict_position():
  desired position: 525,714
  size: 543 x 54
DBG[panel.c:345] restrict_position():
  new position: 481,714
  side: bottom
  state: end

this one is for 4 workspaces:

DBG[panel.c:236] restrict_position():
  desired position: 439,714
  size: 673 x 54
DBG[panel.c:345] restrict_position():
  new position: 351,714
  side: bottom
  state: end

Also, when restarting the panel it causes segfault.

Regards,
Sergey