bad fonts since OS upgrade

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 8 18:32:03 CEST 2004

this isn't really a solution, but something similar - when i switched
from xfree86 to the x.org server, my default font, 'Luxi Sans' looked
_terrible_  i ended up switching to one of the bitstream vera fonts, as
i was unable to find a fix for this.  not sure if this might be related
to your problem.

	-brian