A Wacky Idea...

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Thu Jul 1 06:36:40 CEST 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:54:14 -0400
Marv Boyes <marvboyes at att.net> wrote:

> Maybe it's lunacy. It makes some sense to me, but others may not think
> so. At any rate, it's something I've never really seen before: windows
> that shade SIDEWAYS.

I think you should be able to do this with E or sawfish. I happen to
like a related feature: vertical captions on the left side of windows,
or captions on the bottom of windows.

However, both of our ideas are not really mainstream, so I really don't
think they would fit in with the overall philosophy of xfwm4.

-- b