The file browser

Robert Serphillips rserphillips at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 20:13:20 CET 2004

ALT+G would be a more intuitive combination. I wasn't actually looking
to have these remapped for good in the source. I was wondering if there
is a way to make them user configurable.

If no one else has any objections to this key combo then I would very
much appreciate it. No more wondering where my desktops went , it took a
few days to figure out what I was doing wrong ;)