Run in Terminal problem

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Sat Jan 24 06:03:28 CET 2004

Good shot, Bob.

1.  Removing the run in terminal and using xterm -e mycommand worked.
2.  Setting TERMCMD gave me an error in the xterm when I had run in
terminal checked and this as the command

vpnclient connect "Faculty-Staff Off Campus"

Error:

xterm: Can't execvp -title: No such file or directory

Wonder what it's trying to tell me?

Thanks.