install xfce4 on debian

Flávio fmcg at nahoot.tk
Wed Jan 14 13:44:56 CET 2004

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Jeremy Turner wrote:

> Which version of Debian?  Stable, Testing, or Unstable?

I was using stable, but I though I had updated to unstable when I used
synaptic... Probably I didn't (I still a bit new on this)
How do I upgrade to unstable? what do I have to put on sources.list?
I already searched the debian site but I didn't found the link to put on
the file.

> Someone mentioned using the TERMCMD environment variable in your .bashrc
> file to change terminals, but I haven't tried it.

That's it... It's already working :)

thanks :)

                                 '''
                              (o o)