Problem changing ownership in Xffm

Claudio J. Peña claudio_j at fullzero.com.ar
Wed Jan 14 02:52:55 CET 2004

	Ouch! My fault! ;) I didn't noticed that only root can chown a file, so
this makes sense. However, I found that you can change the group of a
file if you are in that group (and own the file), so making the "change
group" list available to the user may be useful -in that case, the list
has to be "restricted" to the groups the user is in... but that's
another story ;)

	Many thanks for your answer, Edscott. Regards,

--

Claudio J. Peña
claudio_j at fullzero.com.ar
http://www.nup.com.ar