What makes Xfce so good?

Tara Sutherland Tara.Sutherland at vodafone.co.nz
Sun Jan 11 22:44:35 CET 2004

hay chris (and others)

I got introduced to xfce through someone else and I cant believe how
small and fast it is.
I support a number of systems and find that with the number of apps and
services I run at once (privoxy, firebird, 5-6 terminals, open office,
etc) xfce leaves the resources where I need them.
it was so fast and easy to install and set up the way I want it - and
best of all its prettier than all the others.

tara