Xfce as only desktop

Remco Lubbers rpl at concepts.nl
Sat Jan 10 17:18:47 CET 2004

Op Sat, 10 Jan 2004 02:39:54 -0800 (PST) schreef Chris Brault aan Xfce Mailing
List <xfce at xfce.org>:

>  I was wondering,
>  How many of you use Xfce4 as their only desktop?

XFce has been the only Windowmanager I use since v. 3.8.x. I have KDE and
Blackbox installed though, for testing purposes.

> what kind of work do you do on the Xfce desktop?

Office work: bookkeeping (GNUcash) calculations, writing letters with
OpenOffice and I manage a few networks and internetservers using mosly
commandline tools in an Aterm terminal emulator. I also do some programming and
webdevelopment using vim, Quanta and Bluefish.

Cheers,

Remco

--
Remco P. Lubbers (rpl at concepts.nl)

| Linux kernel 2.4.22 | Mandrake 9.1 | XFce 4.0.1 | Pronto! 2.4.0 |