What 3rd party

Andrew andrewski at fr.st
Sun Feb 29 00:36:14 CET 2004

> I quit using a PDA and don't miss it, but when I had a Palm it
> synchronized about as well with Evolution as with Outlook (which is to
> say, badly).

Jack,
I actually miss the nice conduits Palm Inc. provided for my Palm Pilot
with Outlook.  I had a lot more flexibility in terms of importing extra
fields and backing up Palm programs than I've been able to find in
Evolution.  I've been using evolution-pilot to sync with Evolution.  Do
you recommend something else?  Or could you describe what problems you
had in Outlook?

Thanks,
Andrew