Error installing plugin

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Sun Feb 8 16:18:42 CET 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 03:39, John Shane wrote:
> Would it be a herculean feat of programming to make it so that we
> could add gkrellm monitors to the xfce4 panel?  THAT would be
> outstanding!  John

I expect it would be challenging :-) Bill Wilson has made it very clear
that there will never be a horizontal gkrellm, for one thing. I'd be
happy if I could skin gkrellm to look like XFce4; there's a theme that
purports to do it, but it clearly wasn't designed by someone running at
1024x768 because applying it on my laptop makes gkrellm take the whole
right-side of the screen. Colors are off too.
--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...
*"I'm celebrating my love for you with a pint of beer and a new      *