Error installing plugin

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Sun Feb 8 12:39:28 CET 2004

VERY interesting, Jack.  Thanks very much. I've been totally unaware of the existence of gkrellm.  I was able to point synaptic at it and say "sic 'em" -- and now I have all the plugins I could have imagined and more.  It has certainly erased the urgency to get the xfce4 plugins working.  However, now that the initial buzz from playing with all the options and themes has begun to wear off I think I'd still like simplicity of the plugins integrated into the xfce4 panel.

Would it be a herculean feat of programming to make it so that we could add gkrellm monitors to the xfce4 panel?  THAT would be outstanding!  John