Error installing plugin

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Sun Feb 8 19:15:14 CET 2004

Jack Coates wrote:

>On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 03:39, John Shane wrote:
>

>>Would it be a herculean feat of programming to make it so that we
>>could add gkrellm monitors to the xfce4 panel?  THAT would be
>>outstanding!  John
>>

>I expect it would be challenging :-) Bill Wilson has made it very clear
>that there will never be a horizontal gkrellm, for one thing. I'd be
>happy if I could skin gkrellm to look like XFce4; there's a theme that
>purports to do it, but it clearly wasn't designed by someone running at
>1024x768 because applying it on my laptop makes gkrellm take the whole
>right-side of the screen. Colors are off too.

One really nice feature of gkrellm themes is that you can easily scale
the whole thing. I always thought that the various readouts were so
small that they were kinda hard to read till I discovered that.

The offness of the colors probably has a lot to do with your theme and
background selections. I really like it as it goes well with my other
preferences for the desktop. See screenshot here:

    http://bobsphotos.net/screenshots/screenshot_2.8.04.png

Sorry, it's kinda big.

Bob S.