4.1.99 slow

Romeu Fonseca romeu.fonseca at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 14:39:59 CET 2004

I have the same problem here and my video card is a GeForce with 64
MB.... It's much slower than before, when coomposite was disable in
xorg.conf.                                                        In
RC1 did it behave differently? Or it's a specif problem in RC2?
In my xorg.conf, I've wrote those lines:

Section "Extensions"
        Option "Composite" "Enable"
        Option "RENDER" "Enable"
EndSection