How to "move this window to workspace n" in xmms?

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Sat Dec 11 16:09:33 CET 2004

Dissabte 11 Desembre 2004 14:17, en/na Andre Wichartz (<Andre Wichartz
<chenoa at cwazy.co.uk>>) va escriure:
>>Re: How to "move this window to workspace n" in xmms?
>
> Hello Xan,
>
> Saturday, December 11, 2004, 12:59:10 PM, you wrote:
> > - I try to drag and drop xmms to graphical pager of panel/toolbar and
> > nothing happens. I speak about 4.0.6. Do you speak me of 4.2rc1?
>
> Don't drag it to the pager. You should see it on the pager. There drag
> it to another workspace (all inside the pager). Be sure to select the
> main component of xmms not equalizer or playlist. Works here with
> 4.06.

Yes. If I drag from graphical pager to graphical pager, it works!!. Great.
Perhaps some patch allowing dragging from window to graphical pager were util
for some desktop user. In practice, if you have more windows in one desktop,
you are mad if you want to drag and drop from and to the graph. pager.

Thanks,
Xan.