Weather plugin multiple instances

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 27 00:30:19 CEST 2004

Hello:

I love the weather plugin (and hope this is the right forum to ask a
question about it).  It's very elegant in the way it slides information
into view.  I have two instances of it (one telling me what the weather is
where I am, the other telling what the weather is where I'd like to be :).
When I ask each to provide me with more than one piece of data, the info
doesn't cycle, but just stays stuck one piece of info (it slides up and
down, but reports only temperature, say).  Anything I can do about it, or
is it a bug?

This is not a big deal, but I thought I'd report it anyway.

Thanks, Olivier and everyone else on the xfce team, for your very fine
work!

Patrick