Weather plugin multiple instances

Don Christensen djc at cisco.com
Fri Aug 27 16:10:12 CEST 2004

Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I love the weather plugin (and hope this is the right forum to ask a
> question about it).  It's very elegant in the way it slides information
> into view.  I have two instances of it (one telling me what the weather is
> where I am, the other telling what the weather is where I'd like to be :).
> When I ask each to provide me with more than one piece of data, the info
> doesn't cycle, but just stays stuck one piece of info (it slides up and
> down, but reports only temperature, say).  Anything I can do about it, or
> is it a bug?
>
> This is not a big deal, but I thought I'd report it anyway.
>
> Thanks, Olivier and everyone else on the xfce team, for your very fine
> work!

Works okay for me using all latest CVS.  The one complaint I have is
that the two weather reports are not synchronized.  That is, while
one is displaying the current temperature, the other might be switching
to the prevailing wind direction.

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc at cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA