Xfce Live Demo and Xfce Debian Packages

Cathayan cathayan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 03:20:45 CEST 2004

Hi, friends,

There also is a Debian+Xfce based distribution in China, they called
it Hiweed Debian Linux.  It is not a live cd, but an installation ISO.
After installed, it will use 500MB harddisk, including xfce 4.06 and
some most useful apps. And for rendering chinese chars better, it use
a patched fontconfig/xft, so maybe it is no use for other areas.

http://distrowatch.org/table.php?distribution=hiweed