Plugins Questions...

Paul Ladouceur - NUXTEK Informatique Inc. paul at nuxtek.com
Thu Aug 19 15:30:46 CEST 2004

Thanks for replying...

Gerald Barre wrote:

>Le Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:16:52 -0400
>"Paul Ladouceur - NUXTEK Informatique Inc." <paul at nuxtek.com>
>s'exprimait:
>

>>(1)
>>Added the Show Desktop plugin to the pannel but unlike other plugin,
>>there's no way to right-click on it to remove it...!!??
>>

>Normally if you right click on it you should have :
>
>-Ajouter une nouvelle entrée
>-Propriétés
>-Supprimer

That's my point: I Can't right-click it because when i put the cursor
over it, the arrow underneath is hilighted and it deactivated the
right-click... I've tried pixels around the up/down arrows unsucessfully...

If someone could tell me which file i must edit to remove it from my
pannel???

>>(2)
>>I searching for a plugin that check POP mailboxes (no luck for now)...
>>Is there any for XFCE4??
>>

>The plugin for Xfce4 checks local mailboxes.

That's what i said: No POP mailbox plugin! It's a must for any WM /
Desktop interface... (humm... for me!) ;)

>>(3)
>>I would like to do a french localization of some plugins (like the
>>Weather plugin) but it seems that it's hard-coded... Am i wrong?
>>

>Not sure about that, I suppose it retrieves the datas from a US site,
>that's why you can't do a localization.

I'm not speaking about the forecast content (except for the Forecast and
Summary Tabs)... But when you open the properties...

And it's not the only plugin in this situation... I think that it's
almost any xfce-goodies plugins... NetLoad & CPU Graph are also only in
english...

Regards,
Ti-Paul.