Terminal

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Wed Apr 28 21:50:18 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 04:48, Sandro Cristiano de Castro wrote:
> hello there!!!
>
> I need some help. I´ve tried everything I could and I also had a look at the help
> but I couldn´t find a way to make the xfce terminal transparent. So, I ask you: Is
> there a possibility to make the xfce terminal transparent.
>
> Thanks

You won't get that with normal xterms, so try:
Eterm
Aterm
Wterm

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
To code the impossible code, This is my quest -- To bring up a virgin
machine, To debug that code, To pop out of endless recursion, No matter
how hopeless, To grok what appears on the screen, No matter the load, To
write those routines To right the unrightable bug, Without question or
pause, To endlessly twiddle and thrash, To be willing to hack FORTRAN IV
To mount the unmountable magtape, For a heavenly cause. To stop the
unstoppable crash! And I know if I'll only be true To this glorious
quest, And the queue will be better for this, That my code will run
CUSPy and calm, That one man, scorned and When it's put to the test.
destined to lose, Still strove with his last allocation To scrap the
unscrappable kludge! -- To "The Impossible Dream", from Man of La Mancha