minor settings problems

Felipe Lopes wiseguy at ig.com.br
Wed Apr 28 21:01:33 CEST 2004

The screenshot:
http://felipelopes.webcindario.com/screenshot.png

It is 320kb...sorry for the size!

I've tried to go w/ 24bit as well, but didnt work, the wallpaper keeps the
same way....

My XF86Config-4 file:

======
(...)
Section "Device"
        Identifier      "S3 Inc. Savage 4"
        Driver          "savage"
#       VideoRam        131072
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier      "Generic Monitor"
        HorizSync       28-49
        VertRefresh     43-72
#       Option          "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Default Screen"
        Device          "S3 Inc. Savage 4"
        Monitor         "Generic Monitor"
        DefaultDepth    16
(...)
========

(I commented two lines, and nothing changed)

Maybe now it is easier to understand :)

Felipe Lopes.