Terminal

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Apr 28 21:16:36 CEST 2004

Just to make s things clear, there is *no* xfce terminal. xfterm is just
a wrapper script used for DnD purpose on the panel. It runs whetever
command is specified by TERMCMD (and defaults to xterm, so what you call
"xfce terminal" is really just "xterm")

Cheers.
Olivier.

 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -