minor settings problems

Felipe Lopes wiseguy at ig.com.br
Wed Apr 28 17:08:11 CEST 2004

Maybe I was not clear when I told my problem...I am using the 4.0.3 indeed,
which is the last package from Debain...My problem has to do with settings
of monitor or videocard....
Lemme try to explain again:

There is this bg: xfce-stripes.png...It has some gradient by default,
agreed?? There is (propably) a miss configuration of XF86Config-4 (probably)
which makes this gradient no to be smooth...

I assume that this problem and the icon problem (probably) has nothing to do
w/ xfce4 itself, but I thought that someone, while trying to set xfce4, had
the same problem and found a solution for it :)

About updating to 4.0.5, since I am new to linux, it might be a good idea
wait 4.0.5 get to debian repositories before.

(Xfce4 is awesome)

Felipe Lopes.