xfce version 3 vs. 4 : missing features?

Biju Chacko biju_chacko at vsnl.net
Mon Sep 29 18:26:57 CEST 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:12:02 +0200, Marcus von Appen wrote:

> disturbing (personally I dislike the limit of 'only' ten hotkeys if xfwm4, but
> I can live with it for now).

The xfwm4 hotkeys are actually for the internal use of the WM. It's not really
meant to be a general purpose keybinding system hence the limitation. There are
a number of third party utils which will do this. The one that a lot of people
are using is 'xbindkeys'.

HTH,

-- b

PS: Thanks for the support.