Some questions (please response) xfce4 final

Anibal Ojeda anibal.ojeda at wanadoo.nl
Sun Sep 28 10:33:24 CEST 2003

I don't know if i did some wrong research first but i can't fine the
xfcalender, is thuis included on the final version ? i can't launch this. is
this a apart module ? please let me know how to get this.

on this screenshoot http://www.xfce.org/images/screenshots/snap4.png i see the
graphical pager as this small green things. How can i get mine like this ?
i've been looking around to change this but is not working .

My last question, on my settings > (theme preferences) user interface
prferences i only have on select themes the default theme. I did compile
everything for the tarball.

thanks

Saludos,

Anibal Ojeda