Some questions (please response) xfce4 final

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 28 12:06:59 CEST 2003

Le dimanche 28 septembre 2003 à 10:33, Anibal Ojeda a écrit:

> I don't know if i did some wrong research first but i can't fine the
> xfcalender, is thuis included on the final version ? i can't launch this. is
> this a apart module ? please let me know how to get this.

xfcalendar is not part of the 4.0 release since it's still under
development. You can download it from CVS:

$cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xfce login
$cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xfce co
xfce4-extras/xfcalendar

> on this screenshoot http://www.xfce.org/images/screenshots/snap4.png i see the
> graphical pager as this small green things. How can i get mine like this ?
> i've been looking around to change this but is not working .

The small green thing? Do you mean the iconbox in the bottom right of
this screenhot? If so, it's xfce4-iconbox. It's part of the 4.0 release.

> My last question, on my settings > (theme preferences) user interface
> prferences i only have on select themes the default theme. I did compile
> everything for the tarball.

You have to install gtk-xfce-engine-2 using the same path than Gtk2
probably /usr in your case. See the FAQ on xfce.org.

First, "make uninstall' it, then reinstall it like this:
./configure --prefix=/usr && make && make install

Regards
François
--
F. Le Clainche - PGP key: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/pgp.html