XFce4rc4 for Mandrake 9.1

Todd Slater dontodd at columbus.rr.com
Fri Sep 19 00:15:58 CEST 2003

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 11:10:26AM -0400, Paul M. Bucalo wrote:
> I realize that you are close to completion on XFce-4, but wondered a
> couple of things:
>
> 1) Is anyone going to compile a Mandrake-favorable set of RPM's for
> release four?

I have checkinstall-built rpm's for rc4 at
http://clevername.homeip.net/xfce4/. If nobody at Mandrake picks it up,
I'm gonna look into learning how to build rpm's specifically for
Mandrake so it integrates with everything, though I personally like it
*not* integrating with everything.

> 2) Is there enough of an improvement in release four over three to make
> it a concern for Mandrake users?

I don't know, I've never had any problem with any of the rc's. I must be
a wimpy user :)

<whack>

Todd