Can't Start xfwm4

John Lowell johnlowell at ameritech.net
Wed Sep 10 23:25:41 CEST 2003

Olivier,

At long last, a way to solve the problem with mozilla 1.4 menu and toolbar
fonts in a WM stand-alone situation without havng to resort to editing
userChrome.css in mozilla which, although a solution, is a partial solution
at best (it doesn't fix the popup dialog boxes). Oddly, mozilla 1.3.1
presented none of these difficulties so I've kept 1.3.1 beyond its time on
my main box using Gentoo because of this; I've never up-graded. Finally!!

You guys have earned a new customer! I'll be running xfwm4 from this point
forward on the three networked workstations on which I run Arch Linux at the
moment. Maybe someday I'll even be converted to using the full scale desktop
:-)

Thanks to all of you for your kind attention to my questions. Very best
wishes.

John Lowell