the file manager

brett holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Wed Oct 15 19:45:31 CEST 2003

Don't get me wrong.  Xfce is the best of window managers
I've used and it's great - light, easy to use.  However,
going from 3 to 4 there are changes in many areas that
break the way we're used to doing things.  Some are for
the better, some not so good.  If it's too bad I'll find a
substitute such as Rox for xffm.