Second try: xfprint-manager setup problem

zyglotron1972 zyglotron at nerim.net
Mon Oct 13 02:44:52 CEST 2003

Hi,

It's working for me, I'm using a Debian/SID (unstable). I have cups
installed and running BUT the cupsys-bsd package too.

I've just had to create a new printer in xfprint with the name found in
my printcap and it's working.

This looks like a workaround but it might help you until you find a
better way to use the cupsys with xfprint.

Chris