XFce Future Feature Wish

Paul M. Bucalo pmbuc at pmbenterprises.com
Fri Oct 10 16:43:04 CEST 2003

If I had to ask for anything in a future release of XFce, I guess it
would be to have the ability to move an entry from a launcher menu to
the panel and vice versa. Often, I find myself wanting to change my
program preferences on the panel to that of one that I have in a
launcher menu, or move one from the launcher menu to the panel in
place of other. As it is now, I have to copy and paste between the,
juggling the content between them until they have traded places. It
would be nice to have a drop-down area in the launcher set-up dialog
box that allows you to choose whether to place the icon on the
launcher menu or onto the panel.

If I am the only one with this restless nature, please forgive. I'm
hoping someone else has noticed this and feels the need for this
request, too.

Thanks,

Paul