session manager + ???

anibal.ojeda at wanadoo.nl anibal.ojeda at wanadoo.nl
Fri Oct 10 15:46:58 CEST 2003

I believe this problem was clear (this just doesn't work) i have the
same issue saving the sessions (the default one) i do believe this is a
known issue.

is there any solution..

Problem description:
When saving a session, it saves but when login in xfce4 hangs & never
get to start, the only way to get this to start again is deleting the
./xfce4/session folder

Op 10-10-2003 12:39, schreef jij:

> On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 06:23:24 -0600
> "Collins Richey" <laser186 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've built the session manager from CVS.  Works fine, as long as I
> > don't try to save session at exit; waiting for that to work.
> >
> > Now that I'm running session manager, I get a small extra box with
> > icons for each active task at the bottom right on all desktops.
Which