XFCE doesn't have a usable graphical login!

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Nov 27 21:31:47 CET 2003

Otto,

FRom what I read so far, you want to shutdown your system as soon as the
session quits?

Why not simply calling /sbin/shutdown from /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession so,
once the session ends, it will shutdown the system.

I still wonder why you really want that, but if this is what you mean,
it should be fairly easy to achieve.

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org