XFCE doesn't have a usable graphical login!

Otto Wyss otto.wyss at orpatec.ch
Thu Nov 27 20:19:07 CET 2003

"Net Llama!" wrote:

> > I've seen it but haven't considered it for two reason: The screenshots
> > don't show a shutdown button or similar and since I'm not sure what it
> > does I don't like to go through the installation.
>
> Or read the documentation either apparently:

Thanks. I'm simply too much stressed with installing and laying out a
novice Debian system, doing some promized Filemaker stuff and keep my
own projects going on (see the signature). BTW I also have a family and
yes I almost forgot a fulltime job.

> Would you like someone to come to your house and install it for you too?

Well you would at least get a fine dinner but you have to pay the trip
yourself ;-)

O. Wyss

--
See "http://wxguide.sourceforge.net/" for ideas how to design your app