Two problems

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Jun 27 19:48:57 CEST 2003

Pär,

First of all, get rid af all versions of libxfcegui4 previously
installed and reinstall.

rm /usr/lib/libxfcegui4*

(or /usr/local/lib/libxfcegui4*, depending on where you actually
installed the libs)

I've done some testing, kinf of heavy brute force testing (you run as
many apps as possible, killing them after a few seconds) - These kind of
tests stress the window manager a lot, and usually shows problems fairly
quickly.

xfwm4 pass them all. This is not the case with plenty of well known
window managers.

Amazingly, KDE apps died all at once because of DCOpserver dying fairly
quickly...

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>