Window Decorations

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jun 21 14:04:17 CEST 2003

Stephen,

My point is that the application should allow this by using standard
hints for WM. So you might ask the devels of the given application to
use those hints to allow borderless window.

xfwm4 will *not* include any mechanism to bypass what the application
wants. Moreover, by doing it in the application, it will work with all
WM, acheiving better integration of the "Linux Desktop" :)

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>