Window Decorations

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Sat Jun 21 12:33:50 CEST 2003

Is there a way to have an application run without any type of window
decoration at all?

For instance, I like using LICQ - and when launched, the window
decoration rather gets in the way, as it were. It's a pain to muck with,
but I manage, and otherwise don't bitch much.

But if there were a way to segregate this application - OR - to be able
to tell the window manager to strip the decoration, that would be way
way cool...am I barking up the wrong tree - or can this be done?

(BTW, I'm running XFCE4beta if y'all didn't know already)
--
Sat Jun 21 20:30:00 EST 2003
 20:30:00 up  5:40,  3 users,  load average: 0.28, 0.43, 0.62

Topologists are just plane folks.
	Pilots are just plane folks.
		Carpenters are just plane folks.
			Midwest farmers are just plain folks.
		Musicians are just playin' folks.
	Whodunit readers are just Spillane folks.
Some Londoners are just P. Lane folks.