Window Decorations

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Sat Jun 21 14:09:56 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 22:04, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> My point is that the application should allow this by using standard
> hints for WM. So you might ask the devels of the given application to
> use those hints to allow borderless window.
>
> xfwm4 will *not* include any mechanism to bypass what the application
> wants. Moreover, by doing it in the application, it will work with all
> WM, acheiving better integration of the "Linux Desktop" :)
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier.

Good point.
Now to see if I can get a response from a KDE or WindowMaker
developer...

--
Sat Jun 21 22:05:01 EST 2003
 22:05:01 up  7:15,  4 users,  load average: 0.49, 0.23, 0.19

I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his
own eyes.  What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks
of himself.  To undermine a man's self-respect is a sin.
		-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery