xfce4 + Suse 8.1

Anibal Ojeda anibal.ojeda at wanadoo.nl
Thu Jun 12 08:11:47 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've been running xfce as my default desktop for years now & i would like to install this on my SuSE 8.1 system, i was trying yesterday but to compile from source to user the rpm but is not working when i try to comile from source i get this error at the end (can not find x or something like that) when i try use the rpm i get this message tellling me i don't have glibc 2.3. Can some one tell me who use SuSE 8.1 how can i better install this ? a mini how to wich prefix do i have to use is there any way to install when ussing glibc 2.25... please help i' looking forward to install xfce4 on my system

Regards,

Anibal E. Ojeda Gonzalez
www.anibalnet.nl