xfce4 is using a *lot* of memory

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Jun 4 18:50:22 CEST 2003

Hi,

Okay fixed in CVS. You must update libxfcegui4.

For the record (and for other devels), the problem was in xfce clock
that was leaking.

The problem arised when using digital mode because of a pango layout not
being unrefed. The problem showed when using "display seconds" mode
because evey second, the memory was leaked.

We were not able to identify the problem until now simply because we are
probably not using this mode very often.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>