Panel and taskbar integration?

Ken Moffat kmoffat at drizzle.com
Wed Jun 4 06:30:37 CEST 2003

Biju Chacko wrote:

i use libranet, which defaults to ice, and have grown to like it a lot.
xfce is quicker, both to start and to start programs, but the single
menu/task bar is a nice extra if you need it, and the ice taskbar is
small. True it's not flashy, but that's not necessarily bad. There are
lots of themes.

I do like xfce4 a lot, and gnome2 is nice looking, but incomplete, it
seems. (coming along, though). I guess if the truth be told, I'm a
fickle window manager switcher. dI like that about ice. The wm's are on
the menu.

--
Ken