Switching an application's workspace

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Jul 16 23:11:43 CEST 2003

Humm, Brian,

(This is a bit sarcastic, I hope you won't mind, I count on your sense
of humour...)

Are you in your thirties? I've read a few minutes ago on this list that:

" There are a number of common degenerative diseases of the eyes, in
  addition to age, which start causing noticeable vision problems in the
  thirties. "

Wel, I'm in the thirties myself... But I can still see the window menu,
with options to stick/unstick the window, and a menu to send the window
to any other desktop.

Moreover, I also see the pager, that can be used to drag and drop
windows to other desktops.

I admit that the option "Wrap workspaces when dragging a window off
sreen" in the "Advanced" tabfolder of the xfwm4 setting dialog, is a bit
harder to see. Fortunately, this option is enabled by default...

Now, I hardly see what is missing here :)

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org